Tuesday, April 28, 2009

spring is coming...

It was a nice day today. Sunshine, no clouds but a cold wind. I did some cleaning in the hay yeard in the pasture. All the horses came to have a look what I did. I really enjoyed the work outside.
Everywhere are birds around, yes spring is coming !

In the afternoon Birgit showed me the round pen work with Miho. After her work with Miho I could try to make him follow me. It went pretty good so far ! I was happy.
Then the next horse was Samy. He challenged me. With the help from Brigit I could work a bit with Samy. Oh well, he knew right from the beginning I am a beginner ! I had some problems with the right moves from time to time...
Then we also worked with Alberta. I did some big mistakes and she responded pretty good to it. My goal will be to work with Fire, the stallion, in the round pen... But til then I need more training.
It was a good start !

No comments:

Post a Comment