Saturday, September 17, 2011


The next morning I was up first. Time for feeding horses and clean their spots. After a late breakfast, water the horses and visiting, we decided to go on a trail ride. Most of the trail rides start with crossing the creek. No problem for `my`horsey. Dusty is an old pro when it comes to mountain trips. ;D We managed all kind of landscape, up and down hill, (thick) bush, meadows,... even the one steep hill which we had to go down. I was too surprised to be afraid of it. All I thought was 'really ?' and down we went the hill...Dusty did a good job ! We rode for 4 hours ! Everyone, horse and rider were tired. After supper someone had the idea to enjoy the view from the rock behind our camp... And of course everybody wanted me to come too (and that after a T-bone steak for supper !!). I made it up the hill. I was totally not in shape for adventures like that. The `up`-part was not that bad but the `down`- part was ! Loose rocks everywhere and sometimes your foot was just sliding down hill :( With a little help and lots of laughing I made it down to the bottom again.

No comments:

Post a Comment