Saturday, September 17, 2011

trail rides in the mountain

The next two days we went for trail rides again. One was around 5 hours and the other one 3 hours. Unfortunately, some of the horses got cinch sores :( So, we had to choose trails where it`s not too much up and downs. I really enjoyed the landscape and the riding. It was so nice to see all the bush, little hills all the rivers and creeks... I wished my holidays would be longer then just a week... so much to see and explore... The weather was moody. The mornings started usually with clouds, hanging deep and around the mountains and also wind. Usually the wind died down till around 11 am and sometimes the sun came out... I have to say we were lucky that the weather was mostly good. I had a hard time to come back to the civilization :(

No comments:

Post a Comment