Saturday, September 3, 2011

sale and a chase around the hay field

After breakfast we grabbed our things and got ready to go to an auction sale in Buck Creek. The weather was beautiful, sunny with no clouds but windy ! We arrived at the sale place around 10 am, we had enough time to park the truck and snoop around a little bit before the auction started. Our goal was to buy barrels and lumber... We reached our goal ;D In the afternoon we had enough from the sale, greasy doughnuts and stuff. I was in the mood for ice cream, a delicious treat on a warm day. In my opinion, there is always time for ice cream, year round :D Our next project was haying as soon as we made it home. My job was raking again. So, I took off on the tractor with the rake. Flipping two rows together...  The 'baler man' was chasing me around the field. The scoop is that I rake two rows together and he bales it. All the other hay was already baled and so there was just the hay I was working on left. And sense I have to do double the work then the baler person, he had to wait a few times till I was done with a row. Twice he was right behind me on the same row which was a bit unfair... I have only a small tractor and the one for baling is bigger :(  So I felt a bit chased... but it was fun, he never really got me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment