Thursday, October 27, 2011

drive a semi

Lots to do at the moment, help hauling cows, hay and equipment. Lots on the road and see new areas... The weather is not too bad, yesterday grey clouds were hanging around the whole day and a bit spiting in the evening. And today the sky was blue and the sun was shining again. There were no cows to haul yesterday and so we decided to haul a load of round bales home. I got the job to drive the semi truck with trailer in the field so the bales could get loaded. I never drove a rig like that before. I wasn't nervous at all... only excited :) I was so excited that I forgot to push in the clutch and so the truck died :( I could start it again and off we went to pick up more bales. It was great and I really hope I have the chance to drive this rig a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment