Tuesday, October 11, 2011

thanksgiving day


Thanksgiving day started pretty lazy :) we just hung around till noon and had a brunch. After that and more hanging around I decided to grab the draft halters and head to the pasture to work some more with Duke and Nellie. Yeah, Nellie decided she doesn't really wanna be caught and so we had a little discussion about being not rude. I really enjoyed to work with Nellie :) I hope to have time for regular work with them. Everyone else left for a trail ride and so I decided to watch the round pen video I have. Education is always good ;D Our next project was shooting, this time with rifles. I never shot a rifle before. We set up targets. I didn't get the target :( but it was the first time I ever shot a rifle. Good thing the recoil wasn't that bad like the one from the shot gun... Soon, it was too dark to shoot and so we headed back to the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment