Sunday, July 5, 2009

hayday and more..

Today was my day off which means I could sleep in. I really needed it 'cause we came home pretty late last night. We were at the ice cream social with dance. It was so delicious all the cakes, ice cream, pie's and other sweets. :) Then today we got the call to pick up the hay bales. It was pretty hot and soon we had hay everywhere... I am glad I took the anti allergic pill ;) When we were done with all the hay Alana and I went to the neighbour's place to have a look at his horses. He showed us around on his property and sure we had the chance to see the horses. Nick has a nice property with access to the Fraser River. NICE ! I love that. Alana and I can train one of his horses if we want and earn some money. I look forward to work with this horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment