Friday, July 17, 2009

a normal day at a farm

The started with feeding, cleaning, let horses out in the field,... doing chorse. It was just Alana and me, Birgit and Marc slept in 'cause they came home late last night. It was no problem for us, we are kinda good team. Then after breakfast the horse work started. Alana and I had to help Birgit with Miho. We rode all together in the arena to get Miho used to the scary corner. He did pretty well. Miho is a good boy, a brat sometimes :) I had a good ride on Machlon again. I can trust him so far that I can ride him without my safety vest in the arena. Since my totally crappy ride on Bandit at the clinic in June I have a hard time to trust the horse I ride. And this make me sooo mad ! Where is my patience ? coolness ? I used to have no fear on a horse, I am just careful... Birgit told me I will ride Fire (!) on the lunge line just to get my confidence back. Oh wow ! He is a great horse ! I really look forward to this ride :) Then Birgit wanted to ride Fire after lunch and told me to get him ready. He was so cute, he talked to me ! I really like it when he talks, that sounds sooo cute. And he was a good boy when I groomed him. He just tested me a bit but not more then the other horses do and finally, he really enjoyed it. Now, it was time for the lessons. The two studens were 30 min too late ! GREAT ! After get Cody ready and put the first student on the horse, it was time for cleaning tack and doing chorse.

No comments:

Post a Comment