Friday, July 10, 2009

training day

We had rain the whole week and so we were busy in the house. Alana and I worked on the games for the kids camp today morning. After a trip to McBride (buy groceries, hang up flyers) we saddled the ponies and went to the hay field. We had our last training before the big day tomorrow. BARRLE RACE ! We must be crazy to sign up for this with horses which never did this before... Well, it was my idea to go which means I must be crazy ;D I just hope Cody behaves tomorrow and won't play his little game "blow throu the outside shoulder". He was sooo mad today :) 'cause I reminded him on his manners. Cody showed me he doesn't agree with me so he rear up a bit and bucked but I stayed on the horse. After this little show he could behave pretty good even he was still mad. I almost had to laugh... poor Cody. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment