Wednesday, July 1, 2009

july 1st

Today, July 1st is Canada Day. I only work this morning and then we will go to town. At 10pm is the firework. I really look forward to that. I am pretty curious how the Canadians celebrate their national day. Is it like August 1st in Switzerland ?? We'll see....
Yesterday we did some barrel racing. I rode Machlon. He sure loves it. We don't have the correct frame yet... and I decided to start at the Valemount Rodeo in 10 days at the barrel racing. :) We still have 10 days to practise. I will ride Cody. Birgit will ride Machlon and Alana will ride Bandit. I think it will be fun even we won't win. It's just for the fun of it. Hell, I am already nervous !!! We will wear a nice top, jeans, cowboy boots and cowboy hats. Unfortunatly, they won't let us wear a helmet. I think this is totally stupid ! Birgit asked if we can wear helmets and I guess she didn't get an answer yet... we'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment