Friday, August 21, 2009

famous ?

The three of us went to the movie set at Terracana yesterday. I rode Cody. He was in paradise. High grass to eat between the filmings, stand around, walk throu the Fraser and enjoy the cool water in the face on a hot day. Cody hold his head down while he walked in the river. :) Then the final scene was a lope uphill. I never loped Cody outside of an arena before ! I wasn't worried just careful. But he had fun I guess the first time. The second time was too much work then and he was glad when he could trott and then walk again.... ;) As soon as he saw Machlon change to trott he changed too. Lazy horse ! :D The whole thing was fun and I really enjoyed this trail ride. The view at Terracana is beautiful especially the river. I love to ride in the bush. Bandit was funny everytime when he saw a camera he looked right into the lense :) he is a real movie star !

No comments:

Post a Comment