Tuesday, August 25, 2009

a huge bike ride !







Mayo and I went by bike to the Beaver Falls yesterday. One way was 2 1/2 hours. It was nice weather and not too hot. At the dry beaver pond we saw a Bald Eagle. All began when the chain of my bike went out. Then we had to go throu the 'mud whole'. This is the same part we chased the cows throu on the cattle drive. I was lucky to find a bear track in the mud... After this 'nice' part we came to the highway and from here it wasn't so far anymore to our aim. The beaver falls are unbelievable nice. Not so big but nice. Mayo and I wanted to see the salmons but there were no fish around ! Maybe too much water and too fast running. 'Cause the view was soo nice I missed a whole in the ground and my bike bucked me off ! My left knee was the unlucky part of my body who hit the ground first. It's bruised, hurt and the skin is a bit gone. Anyway, we made it home and it took us just 2 hours to get home even my knee hurt like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment