Monday, August 23, 2010

Canadian Derby

My foot is getting better. It really looks like it was an inflammation ! The Canadian Derby is over and the normal work days are back. Last weekend was Friday to Sunday races. On Saturday the Canadian Derby in which Gold Medaillion ran. He is a huge stud, dark brown. Pretty impressive ! And on Saturday and Sunday I carried the bag to the track again for two horses. And sure as hell... BOTH won their race ! :D I am also on the winner picture. The win of the one gelding on Saturday was a bit surprising (at least for me..) 'cause he was third or so and had to speed up quite a bit to pass the two horses in front of him and take the lead. But he made it ! And Sexy Eleanor yesterday won her third race in a raw. Holy this is quite a horse !!! She is a bitch and can kick. I lead her around in the test barn and then she had to go in a box stall to pee... And I had to be there too to witness the collection of the example. She almost ran out of the stall. This mare is just crazy ! There are a few crazy horses, some are peabrains, bulldozer, bitches or the normal ones... A colourful mix... ! Time for grocery shopping, now !

No comments:

Post a Comment