Wednesday, August 18, 2010

drugs are needed...

Finally, I can check my emails again ! The learning centre was closed again on Monday and yesterday I didn't have time to come over. It's all good here execpt my feets ! It looks like my right one has an inflammation from walking. It hurts like crazy even when I sit ! I need to buy some painkiller otherwise I won't survive the days on my feets. There are not great news to tell... Today are races again and I am not on the list to help during the races... So I guess I just hang around in the barn and help when the other ones need my help... I am not sure why I am not on the list to help... Do I have to earn this right first ?? Or do I have to wait til one of Michelle's horses run next ?? Or am I not suppost to do that at all ?? I don't know... I need to go to the grocery store now to buy these drugs, I NEED it... ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment