Monday, August 30, 2010

a goodbye and a new start

I got a new job, this time on a racehorse farm. I will leave the track on Friday. It's only 20 min away from Edmonton. And my new boss is Mary's owner !!! So I will see here again i guess :) Robertino asked me last week if I am still interested in a job on a farm and I said yes, sure. So he wanted to make some calls for me... I didn't hear from him for more then a week and was too busy to ask him. So on Saturday Robertino told me that a guy would come to see me 'cause of a job. And the job would start on Thursday... WOW ! That is suddenly ! Well, I don't have much stuff to pack still... it's a bit too suddenly. The horses here will move to Phoenix in the US soon and so my help is not needed anymore. I got my second suitcase today, Joe and Kara brought it here. So now I am good to go, I guess. I will miss the people here, at least some... ;D Even they all only talk Spanish the whole time it was fun to work with them. I look forward to my new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment