Thursday, September 2, 2010

another change, chuckwagons at the track

It's my day off today, it was great to sleep til 8 am. I really needed it. I was almost passed out. :D I will leave tomorrow for the farm. I will go with a laughing and a crying eye. ;D I really liked it here, I learned a lot, good and bad things... that's what you always do in life. The chuckwagons are here now, they have a 4 day meeting and races here at the track. I really hope I can make it to watch the races tonight. It would be awesome to see this live. I will go to the West Edmonton Mall for shopping. I need a few warm cloths for the winter. The weather is sunny today, just a bit windy but nothing what my rain coat not would manage. I also need to take a few pic from the horses and the chuckwagons. Exciting !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment