Friday, September 24, 2010

another day off, visit with a friend

It was my second day off yesterday. We had to bring home Mary from the track. This is the horse I took care of when I was working at the track. Somehow she broke a bone in her carpal joint. The joint is pretty swollen ! She needs to stay in the stall which she really does not like at all ;) I spent the day in Edmonton yesterday with my friend Jim. I guess I never talked about him. I met him at the track. He is an exercise rider, unfortunatly he had an accident and broke an ankle last year. So this year he works as a groom. When I was still working at the track we did a few things together and get to know each other better and better. So we were hanging around together yesterday, talking, walking along the river, have lunch together... it was a nice day. i really enjoyed it. At around 3pm Marco picked me up again. It was nice sunny weather better then the last few days. I really hope the weather will be like that for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment