Monday, September 20, 2010

rain, rain, rain and back up problems...

Today is only one huge grey cloud hanging in the sky. YUCK !! It`s raining and raining.... puddles everywhere. What happend to the nice fall weather ! I really miss the fog on the ground in the morning, the sun comes up slowly and warms up everything. At least it`s not snowing yet like it already did in some areas. The foals doing good so far, there is not so much screaming going on anymore, the moms stopped to pace along the fence. Maybe they will enjoy their time together now ;) In a few days we will separate two more foals. I am pretty pissed off with the atv and the trailer !! I tried for 30 min to back up this shitty thing today. It didn`t work at all and my boss was disappeard so I skipped that and went feeding without filling up the grain. So I guess I will have to do it in the morning then !!! GREAT !!! But maybe I will have some more patience then. The kittys are getting better. When I call them they come and I have to pet them. I started to bring them food from time to time :) `cause soon they will get the deworming pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment