Saturday, September 18, 2010

weaning time and two tomcats




Another nice morning today even it was pretty chilly and frost was on the grass. I love frost on the grass !!! It shows fall is here and soon winter. Well, I don`t like winter so much.... We separated three mares from their foals today. It`s weaning time. The mares and the foals are screaming... poor guys !! But this is life, the foals need to find their place in the herd now. Soon they will have a lot of fun with each other. ;) My other project is the cats. I already put a litter box in their appartement and they use it. Only one time they pooped behind the sofa. GRRRRRR !!! I told them this is not acceptable anymore. The one tomcat is a tiger and his brother is red and white. It looks like they had a huge fight `cause on the floor in the kitchen were bloody cat paws :( So I tried to figure out which one is hurt... It`s not so easy `cause the tiger is shy... The next thing would be to fix and deworm them. I brought a bit of a hotdog sausage for the kittys. First they were not sure if this is eatable but then both asked for more ;) I will bring them some more tomorrow. The red and white one, I can`t remember his name, was laying in my lab and purred and purred... so cute. I really hope the vet will come soon and fix them. He also has to come and fix the colts. As soon as they are fixed they can go for training. Let`s see what tomorrow will bring...

No comments:

Post a Comment