Friday, September 17, 2010

an easy day

A nice and sunny day today. The morning was pretty chilly but a beautiful sun rise. Oh how I wish to be in the mountains now... ;) Oh well, I am fine here too. Yeah, looks like fall is really here now. The geese are still around but they will fly away soon I guess. We took the colts in the barn today again, they are getting better with the leading. No one ran away today. There is the one big boy he loves to play the catching game... But Marco caught him and then he had to go inside the barn too. A 1/2 hour later we led them outside again and turned them lose in the paddock. Before noon we got ready to go shopping again. Marco needed to change the oil on the truck. So he dropped me off at the one kinda mall in Leduc and picked me up when he was done with his stuff. We came home and I fed the horses. We did a few things today... well, sometimes you need take it easy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment