Friday, September 24, 2010

back to work

Back to work today after two days off. No problem ! The weather was sunny again today. We weaned another two foals, poor little things are crying for their mom :( but that`s how life goes... Marco went to pick up some more round bales and I was alone with the two dogs. Marco gives me a few job to do while he is gone. So this time I had to put shavings in the boxstalls from the one barn, clean Mary`s stall and two other ones. And in the afternoon I raked the fresh shavings from the walls in the middle of the room. The next thing is fill up oats, my favourite thing to do at the moment !!! I have to back up the ATV and the trailer in the main barn and then around the corner where the mill is. Once I was trying for 30 min without getting in the right position and today it only took 15 min and it was good :) yeah, sometimes you only have to bitch around and it works ;D my last thing to do before supper is seeing the kittys and let them out in the barn to roam around.

No comments:

Post a Comment