Monday, September 6, 2010

bye track, hi farm and chuckwagon

I am in Calmar, Alberta now since last Friday. The farm is nice and quiet what I really love. The track was a good experience but not it`s time for something new. My boss Marco is a funny guy we have so much fun together. There is a few work to do at the moment and the days are easy not so much running. We are done around 5 pm which is nice so I can cook my supper and eat at a decent time.... Unfortunatly, in my trailer live a bunch of mice. They poop everywhere... gross !!! I still need to vaccume the whole house. My home is nice and big, I have three bedrooms, a living room and a huge porch. Pretty big for just one person.... I still don`t know for how long this job will be, would be intresting if it would be over the winter... I need to ask Rick, the owner of the farm. Today we moved the mares, colts and fillys to other paddocks. The mares have good basic ground work manners, the colts and fillys not so... they just need more work. I am done for today and will enjoy my evening. Yesterday Marco, Constanza and me went to the track in Edmonton to watch the chuckwagon races. It`s almost more fun then the normal races. :)

1 comment: