Sunday, September 26, 2010

a mouse stuck to a pad




Sunday... At 2 am I heared a noise in the kitchen, fricking mice again !!! They had another party in my house last night ! I put the sticky pad left and right beside the fridge last night. And it seems that one mouse got stuck on the one pad and could manage to walk away with the pad !!! When I went to check last night the pad on the left side was gone. How did this mouse manage to walk away with the pad...Well, I didn`t check under the fridge at 2 am. I postponed this :) Later, when I pulled the fridge forward i didn`t find the pad or the mouse !! Maybe it`s stuck somewhere under the fridge... Mary is getting better. She really enjoyed the brushing and scratching of her bum today. Poor girl never had a human friend in her life ! Mary is still a bit spooky especially when you move the hand a bit fast. In the stall she moves to the side more quiet too. We`re getting there soon. We weaned the last two foals today which means a lot of screaming again. Poor little things :(

No comments:

Post a Comment