Sunday, July 24, 2011

camp meeting

I am off again after 9 days of work in a row... After all I was not that tired. As soon as I was at the farm again, life continued full power. Camp Meeting ! An evening and two days of music and church services. My job is to help with the food, getting everything ready for that and if something is needed from the house to pick it up. Well, not only I do that, other family member too :) Some speeches are pretty hard to understand cause the people talk too fast and the one was jumping from one topic to another and soon I was just lost... Yesterday I had to take a break and sneaked out of the arena to bake my chocolate-coconut cake. Everybody who tried it loved it ;D It was really good ! It's interesting to talk to different people and almost everybody is amazed when they learn that I am from Switzerland. Today is already the last day and also my last day off !

No comments:

Post a Comment