Saturday, July 2, 2011

Canada Day - July 1st



I arrrived in Winfield around 11 am yesterday and I had the option to go to the Canada Day parade in Breton. It's always neat to see parades... They had different wagons pulled by horses or tractors. The 4H group brought a bull, a heifer and a calf. The bull took his time to walk.. ;) that was funny. After buying my groceries we went home, it was time to get ready to move bulls out in the pasture.... Bug spray, baseball cap and rubber boots and off we go ! ;D 9 bulls to move. I had to hold on to the back door sitting on the fence. One bull was standing right on the other side of the door and I had a good view on his back. Wow, that's what the bull riders see before they mount the beast ! Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me :( After everyone was loaded and dropped off where they belong we headed home. Short break and time for planting more flowers. It was a nice evening, I really enjoyed it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment