Friday, July 1, 2011

Ponoka Stampede



Chuckwagon races at the Ponoka Stampede ?! Awesome ! Yesterday we had the chance to see the chuckwagon races, the boss of the barn has a box at the stands. Good seats for the rodeo but bad ones for the races if you really want so see something or wanna take pictures. So I took off on my own and was looking for a good place to take pictures. They started with the pony chucks (8 heats) without outriders and after that the 'real' chuckwagon incl. outrider. I really en joyed seeing them go. After the races was the concert. A country singer from the US, but it was the worst concert I have seen. It was 2 hours. Finally, the concert was over and the firework started. I was so ready to go to bed... but my coworkers still wanted to stay... I went to bed at 2 am after doing night check too !

No comments:

Post a Comment