Sunday, July 31, 2011

haying time


Already a week ago since the camp meeting. 4 day of work and two days off... Thurday evening I helped moving planks to fix a fence. We packed it in the truck and I drove it to the spot where it had to go :) Friday, we checked hay fields and I got my groceries. The weather wasn't good, rain on and off. Some of the hay fields were pretty swampy good thing I wore rubber boots :D It was amazing to see the grass higher then myself. In the one field we almost disappeared in the grass :) Yesterday, we brought salt to the cows in the pasture and checked some more hay fields. After a glass of cold water and an ice cream we grabbed truck and tractor and off we went to cut grass. My first time I was on a tractor when the grass gets cut. :) It was pretty bumpy on some spots. We cut six rows and then headed home for supper, bbq pork with baked potatoes ;D and to work up an appetit we played badminton till the food was ready. I love badminton :)

No comments:

Post a Comment