Saturday, July 9, 2011

Road trip and eating ribs

Yesterday, was another road trip on the plan. I had to do some more business in town and so I asked if I could go to town too. So, Robin and I took off. Our first stopp was in Hoadley to drop off camp meeting posters. We did several stops till we arrived in Hobbema, an native reserve. It was interesting to see how these people live. Of course, there was the typical picture of people hanging around in town, don't know that to do... Our next stop was Wetaskiwin, dropping more posters off. Soon, we were on the road again towards Red Deer. The weather started to change, grey clouds moved in and soon we had a nice down pour going on... ! Great !! I really missed that !!! :( We ate supper in Red Deer in Swiss Chalet. Unfortunately, there is no Swiss menu ! But it was good anyway. I learned that its allowed to eat ribs with the fingers even in a restaurant ;D This is farmer style :D It was time to go home, for me to go back to the barn and for Robin the farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment