Sunday, August 14, 2011

wet day... time for stuff on the farm


I couldn't do some more raking the next day :( too wet ! There was a pulpit which needed a face lifting. Both sides were open and everybody could see through it, so it needed a wall on the one side. That was our next project for the moment. I was varnishing the wood. We had to wait till it was dry and I needed to buy food anyway and so we decided to have a nice lunch, buy food and fuel in Falun. The afternoon wasn't over yet when we returned from the trip, time for a second coat of varnish on the pulpit :) And while we were cleaning up afterwards I had the idea to put up fans in the church. This was a project which was on the 'to do' list since a while ago and I should help. We only put one fan up yet, work like that is hard on the back ! :( I was just swamping 'cause I would have to climb up a tall ladder... and this wouldn't be a good idea, I am afraid of height....

No comments:

Post a Comment