Thursday, May 14, 2009

another busy day...

It was a busy day today. I spent the morning in the kitchen. I made cranola, ginger cookies and a pasta salad for supper. The cookies turned out sooo good. Soon I will have to make another load :)
After a few yard work and a fight with the rooster we had lunch.
Then I had to get ready Jonny for his lunging /riding sesson with Birgit. I couldn't be there and watch I had to groom Alberta. She was in a better mood then yesterday.
I could ride Bandit in the outdoor arena today. Birgit gave a lesson and had an eye on me. Oh well, I think yesterday I rode better ! My muscles on shoulders and legs are pretty sore from yesterday. :( But at least I felt how it should feel to follow the movement of the horse's back. My legs are getting better. I only have to try again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment