Thursday, May 7, 2009

busy days...


I long lined Cody yesterday. He was nice and did all what I wanted :) I also have to do it at the Certification test. I need to practise it again.
I also did assist Brigit while she rode Miho, the youngester. First, we worked with him in the round pen then Brigit rode him. He was so cool and relaxed very good. I guess it was the third ride this year and he also loped with rider.

Today, it was only a yard work day. Brigit went at the Terracana Ranch and I worked in the house and yard. The arena got sand and it needed to be spread. Marc did the big part with the tractor. Brigit and I only raked and shoveled along the walls and the corner. There is also the round pen which is left. I guess we will spread the sand there tomorrow.
We also have two lessons tomorrow afternoon. I will help to get the horses ready for the lessons.

At the moment it's raining. We had changing weather today, rain and sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment