Sunday, May 3, 2009

Back...

Finally, our internet is working again.... It was down for two days.

We had beautiful sunshine the last few days, sunny and a light wind. T-shirt weather, awesome !
Oh well, looks like the sunny weather is already over again. The forecast for next week is rain and snow... we'll see !

Brigit and I went to a party on the riverside of the fraser yesterday. It was fun. I really enjoyed the evening. We did a roast at the bonfire. Friend's of Brigit gave the party. I met some nice people there. One was a girl from Switzerland. She also stays at a horse farm.

Jonny, a new training horse arrived today. I am curious about his gaits. He's a Tennessee Walker. :) Brigit wanna work with Jonny tomorrow in the round pen. And of course I will be there too. Samy and Jonny are in the same corral. It looks like they get along together pretty good.

I saw my first black bear today ! Exciting ! It was in the field across the highway. (Un)fortunatly, I couldn't take a picture 'cause it was too far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment