Tuesday, January 25, 2011

day 2

It`s my second day already. I was cleaning the most stalls today. No wonder the other staff member need so much time to clean stalls when they only chat the whole time !! I don`t wanna do stalls the whole day. So, I was cleaning without a big chat. The only chat I had was with the horses :) The one is a colt, 2 years old, Quarter horse, a real cutie. I picked him up in the pasture today. He is so quiet. I wonder if he is really so quiet or someone made him quiet.... And there is Jake, he is also a Quarter horse. I had to bring him in too today. As soon as I saw the chain on his halter I suspected this horse must be a brat. He tried to nibble on me and play with the chain. A few times he tried to pull a stunt while I lead him. Stand still suddenly, put the head up as high as he can (unfortunately, he is not that tall...) and when I told him to smarten up and walk nicely he was not happy. And when I came in the barn the one girl asked me if he took me for a ride. Emmmm.... not with me !!! We have manners !!! I am on night check tonight. I will help Kaycee. I guess I will see what's going on ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment