Monday, January 3, 2011

happy new year and a new year`s trail ride


New Year's Eve in Canada !! My first New Year's Eve away from home... It was a bit weird not to hear fireworks during the day. But I really enjoyed the sounds of the country. We played horseopoly in the evening and had a good time... On New Year's day we saddled the horses and headed out in the bush for a trail ride. What a wonderful thing to start in the new year !! We took it easy and cruised around in the snow. I rode Kidd and he had a blast walking in snow banks... He is still a child in some way :) Then yesterday we took the chance and went for another trail ride. This time, we took a different route. It was amazing. I really enjoy to ride in the bush around here. I rode Kidd again, he wanted to be in the front all the time so no one bugs him and he has a good view whats in front of him ;D My yellow little horse !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment