Friday, January 28, 2011

snow again :(

A new day. All was good even my next drive with the bobcat. I made it to the dump and shavings shelter without any problems. Unfortunately, we got another few centimeters of snow today :( I would say we have enough of this white stuff. And now after the warmer days lately, there is ice on the ground which is now covered. So, not much fun to walk around outside especially when you have to lead horses from and back to the barn. Today, when I wanted to bring two horses in I had to pass two other ones in their paddock. And of course, as soon as we were almost at their paddock, they started to kicking and bucking. GREAT !! The two horses I led were getting snorty and I still think they had no idea why they were even snorting... The mare, LuLu rammed me with her chest when she tried to pass me. I dont like horses with no education !!! So we managed to get to the barn, both were still snorting and high headed. The next problem was how to get these two in the barn ! Thank god, Jake came out the door and I just handed him one rope and I took the gelding in the barn. He followed me with the mare. The last time when I had to deal with two horses like that was in Calmar. Thats the reason I dont like to lead two horses I dont know at the same time and especially when they are not focused on me. GRRRRRR !!!! Someone told me afterwards, usually, the mare is only like that... hahahahahhaha thanks a lot !!

No comments:

Post a Comment