Friday, January 7, 2011

snow snow, more snow


We got more snow today, not much but still... snow. There should come a huge load of snow the next few days. Yesterday and today, its pretty windy. I dont like to be close to trees when its windy like here, you never know when one of the poplars decide to brake in half... Everyone is good here, horses, dogs, kittys, llama, goat and people. Maddie grows every day and has fun every time when we take her out for doing chores. She always finds something to play with. Yesterday, it was a piece of cardboard which she found in Benshys pan. She tried to get it through the fence which was not possible cause it was to big. So, she folded (!) it and could carry it through the fence no problem ;) I was surprised when I saw that ! She is a smart little girl ;D Yesterday evening, I got a nice picture of the sky, I really love to take pics when the sun goes down

No comments:

Post a Comment