Tuesday, January 18, 2011

an upcoming change ?





More snow !! I still think we have enough now, so why dont you just stop !! I can go for a job interview to Double W Riding Academy in Bluffton. We planned on going there tomorrow but unfortunately we should get another 5 to 10 cm of snow tomorrow. So we postponed it and will go Friday. Then the weather should be better. I really hope to get this job it sounds sooo interesting. It would include everything I ever did in the horse industry (horse work, cleaning stalls, farm work,...). I look forward to have a job again after 2 month of holidays. Its not that I have real holidays I still work, sort of... ;) I help at my friends farms in Dunster BC, Winfield AB and Edson AB. Still, I look forward to earn some money again... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment