Friday, July 30, 2010

race track in edmonton

I am in Edmonton at the race track since last Tuesday. I work from 5.30am til around 2 or 3 pm. It's hard and a lot of walking. My feets hurt from walking on pavement every day :( I am not used to walk on pavement anymore. yeah, mostly I walk horses, when they come back from the track, give them a bath and then walk them again or put them on the walker. The team is good, even the boss cleans stalls...;) Today are races again. I am suppost to be in the paddock today. I was there already on Wednesday. It's soooo exciting and still a bit scary !! I mean, I am on the race track in Edmonton now ! This is huge ! But on the otherside it is good to be here. A lot of possibilities and ways to go. :D One step closer to my dream... So time to feed !

No comments:

Post a Comment