Monday, July 12, 2010

rain, clouds and wind... Summer ??

A rainy day again. It was pretty windy when I woke up in the morning. At feeding time (9am) it was raining. Linda decided to go to town again. I needed to go to the Service Canada office 'cause of my application for Employment Insureance. I totally forgot that ! It was a short visit in this office and then we carried on to the grocery store. We had to buy some ingredience for Lynn's birthday cake tomorrow. We decided to give him home made cookies and a home made birthday cake. It's difficult to find the right birthday present for guys sometimes.... So this is something he would like, I guess. He loves sweet stuff :) The weather is still crappy, cloudy and windy. We were suppost to go for a trail ride tonight :( Oh well, I guess I will get a few more chances to go for a trail ride here. Oh by the way I have an invitation for an interview in a barn in Sherwood park. :D it sounds interesting, learning how to break young horses. I really hope this time it works out better then the last time... would be awesome !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment