Sunday, July 11, 2010

warm days and impatience

The weather wasn't too bad today. The sun was shining and a wind was blowing, in the afternoon we got some grey clouds which disappeared in the evening again. The black flys and horse flys were still pretty annoying. Fabienne and I put Honour and Oreo out in the outdoor arena so they can eat grass. Around 11 am we had to get them back in their pen 'cause the black flies were chasing them around. We also put fly spray on them. It was not the right weather to work with the horses 'cause of the flys. It would be pretty annoying and the horses would not concentrate on us at all. So Fabienne and I went to the one fence and put some more ribbons on it. The ribbons are good visibale for the horses especially the foals so they won't run in the fence. And it keeps wolves out too. At the moment it's a nice sun down.... I am getting pretty antsy and impatient soon. First signs are already here. It feels I am wasting my time just sit around without a real job. It's not that I don't like it here but this is not why I came to Canada this year ! I know it sounds not right when you look at the situation I am in now. I didn't think this job in Jasper will go south ! It happend.... Well, patience was never one of my strengh at all !!! I guess I would be happier when I would work the whole day and really tired in the evening.... That's what I need. I guess I have to ask Linda to give me a huge pile of work ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment