Saturday, October 23, 2010

adventures for the cats

A foogy day.. In the morning we had a nice sunrise but then it was only grey grey grey ! Oh well, we had a few nice sunny fall days. After feeding I had to clean the box stalls in the barn where Mary is and sweep afterwards. Usually the cats are in the office during the day so we can open the doors so Mary gets fresh air. Today, one of the guys let the front door open and my boss came in the barn to ask me if the cats are in the office. Since he helped to fix them they are mad at him and run away as soon as they see him. There was one of the cats outside the barn talkint to me. It was Tiger but I guess he was afraid of something when I opened the door he ran in the office. Marco said they can go outside as long as they come back... ! Okay I opened the one barn door and both kittys wanted to check out the life out side the barn. I told them to stay around the barn and don`t walk away. Both were brave and went for a walk behind the barn. But not for long after awhile they came back in the barn. So that`s what they did the whole day today. That`s good, I don`t want them to get scared and run away. We are close to a road where the trucks drive like crazy !! More adventures for the kittys tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment