Sunday, October 3, 2010

john wayne ???

I went back to work today. Like always it started with feeding the horses. It is pretty chilly in the morning and still a bit dark when I start at 7 am. But again a nice sunrise... I love to be outside when just before the sun comes up and everything close is black and the nice colours behind... I really wish to see that in the mountains again. ah... I miss the mountains. After feeding I got a bunch of towels (real stinky one`s) to wash and a few horse blankets. In the afternoon I jumped on the lawn mower again and made more crop circles in the lawn ;D The two co-workers are a bit weird. The younger one, Cesar always looks at me, and if I talk to Marco and don`t work he needs to look even more. And he is rude !!! I am not sure if he doesn`t know it `cause he does not speak pretty good english or if he does it on purpose. Well, the next time when he is rude to me I will tell him... Not with me ! He walks like John Wayne. I don`t like guys like that. I could smack them left and right. He is not the hot shot like he think he is... ! Oh well... We`ll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment