Monday, October 25, 2010

first snow in Calmar

When I woke up at 5.40 am to check if another mouse is stuck to the sticky pad I looked out of the window in my bedroom and couldn`t believe what I saw.... SNOW !! First, I thought I am dreaming but there was snow on the ground. It was everywhere, on my deck, in the paddock next to my trailer,... so it wasn`t a dream. Wow, snow in October. Well, we had this once i guess in Switzerland too. It was snowing during the day more or less all the time. The horses had their fun, running and bucking. The cuties, the foals, were pretty careful walking in this white cold stuff. I guess they will figure out that it is so much fun running around in the snow. Even it was snowing during the day it melted pretty quick on several spots. I would say this is just the beginning of a hard long winter.... That`s what the weather guys say... I guess we will see !

No comments:

Post a Comment