Tuesday, November 23, 2010

a cold auction day

Rob and I went to an auction of motel stuff. It was pretty interesting to see how much money the people spent on the stuff. Most of the stuff went pretty cheap, the auction guys started on 1000 / 5oo bucks and most of the time had to drop the price to around 100 bucks. Rob wanted me to bid on two heaters so I got his number and he told me the amount of money he wanted to spend and so I was standing outside in -30 degrees and waited for my chance to bid on this heaters :) and sure I got them to the price of 10 bucks per piece ;) like Rob told me. That was a good thing. As soon as I got them I went inside again to get warm again. We spent almost the whole day at this auction. And in the end Rob bought a lot of stuff... almost too much ;) The next step would be to get all the stuff home. Well, I guess this will be this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment