Monday, November 29, 2010

a hell of a ride...



On Friday was Jeff's birthday and the party was on Saturday. The guys went hunting. I went for a walk with Jeff in the bush. I wanted to see if I can find some animal tracks. Jeff took his gun with him and so we went hunting... (Un)fortunatly, we didn't find the 'right' kind of deer, Jeff has permission to hunt a White tail deer but all we saw was mule deers. The one was a young one and not the smartest cookie in the jar, he could have shot in a heartbeat if Jeff was looking for a Mule deer. I saw some tiny tracks from a squirrel. Sooo cute ! After our little hunting tour I was so tired, I am not in shape to walk in the snow :( In the evening when the guys came back from another hunting trip, we went for a snow mobile ride in the dark. Krista and I were sitting in a kind of sled, made of plastic something with a wooden board to lean on. Good thing, we had a mattress to sit on ;) This sled thing was pulled by a quad. It was soooo much fun !! It was a bit scary between the trees and when we had to pass a gate ! Sometimes the trees or gate posts were pretty close to us. And once we almost fell out of the thing when we run over a log on the road.... And down the hill is a bit scary too. I really liked it, it was fun, fun, fun... (the picture on the right shows where the deer bucks were rubbing their antlers on a bush and made this whole in the snow)

No comments:

Post a Comment