Friday, November 19, 2010

last page from a chapter, what will the new one bring..




Today is my last day here at Calmar Stables. Its sunny and freezing cold. I dont know yet how much below 0 but... pretty cold. On my deck is around 5 cm of snow. yeah, all thats left to do today is cleaning and pack all my stuff. I already started yesterday and so its not that much to do today. I am happy that I can stay at my friend Charlenes place in Winfield for a couple of days. I sure hope I will find a new job soon. Its hard to find a job here in this area. I wrote to a couple of barns and didnt get an answer (yet). So I dont wait for that, I need a job as soon as possible. Jim asked me if I would like to stay with him in an appartement in the city or outside and work in the city. Well, this is not too bad for winter time. A good experience too... I guess thats what I will do unless there is something else coming up, you never know... Time for get started with cleaning and washing more towels. And sure I have to say good bye to my kittys and all the horses. Oh by the way, Mary enjoys her little paddock she is in during the day. She can run around and have a good time. I will miss her and the kittys :(

No comments:

Post a Comment