Saturday, November 13, 2010

great day off and some headaches



I am back from Edmonton. Jim and I went to the Rodeo Finals on Wednesday evening, stayed over night in a hotel and spent Thursday in Edmonton together. The rodeo was great. I really enjoyed it, also Jim. It was his first rodeo. Around 10 pm it was over and we went to the hotel to catch up some sleep while we have the chance. Jim gave me a red rose, my first one ever ! That was soo nice ! The next day, Thursday we went to the West Edmonton Mall cause Jim needed a few things and we had the idea to go on the crazy roller coaster with the three loopings. We were there at around 1pm and there were tons of people like always. And it was also a holiday, Rememberence day. There is never enough time to see everything in one day, the mall is sooo huge. After we dropped our stuff in a locker we went to Galaxyland, were the roller coaster and other fun stuff is. Now the time was come to sit in the cart of the crazy roller coaster.... it was a hell of a ride !! Three loopings and left and right turns... different speeds and freaking high too. I was well shaked afterwards and pretty dizzy. Jim wanted me to come with him on another roller coaster where you could be lucky and drive everything backwards... I said no thank you !! This is absolutly crazy. The time flew like always when I am with Jim somewhere or not at work. I had to catch my bus at 6 pm. Unfortunatly, we left a bit too late the mall, got lost on our way to the bus station and in the end I missed my bus to Leduc. There is only the 6pm bus except on Wednesday... GREAT !!! What should i do now ! I phoned my boss and left a message that I am still in Edmonton. Jim was so nice to keep me company. He called his boss too and told him he would stay with me in Edmonton cause I missed the bus. We took another hotel room and spent the night in town again. Both bus were leaving at 6 am. And this time we were at the station 45 min earlier. :) Marco didnt answer the phone so I took a cab in Leduc to get home. I went to work 45 min too late this morning... what the hell... ;) I had a great time in Edmonton with Jim.

No comments:

Post a Comment