Monday, November 29, 2010

awesome, awesome...

Maybe I will have a new job soon... All started when I was talking to my friend Birgit about Jim looking for another job 'cause he is not happy on the farm he is now. I just mentioned it in an email for some reason. So a few days ago Birgit asked me if my man is still looking for a new job and that Riversong Ranch is looking for a maintainance guy... I told her yes. So I had to create a resume for him first and then sent it to Birgit. And today during the day I got a text message from my man that Chris and Kathryn want to talk to me as well. AWESOME !! This would be the chance for both of us. For me to improve my skills in riding and ground work and for Jim to learn something new.. He was very interested when I made him watch the in-hand DVD. So I am still waiting for Chris or Kathryn to call me back :( Holy, I am sooo excited. It would be great when this would work out for us :) keep you posted ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment