Sunday, December 5, 2010

back in Dunster BC


I am back in Dunster, BC since Friday morning. My friend Birgit asked me if I could help Marc with feeding horses while she is in Alberta for a few days. Marc has back problems. And since I dont have a job yet I said I will do that. I am not sure for how long it will be... yesterday we went for a short bareback ride in the pasture to check fences and afterwards on a trail ride. I rode Cody again. He was a little bit sore looks like he has a bruise on the one hind foot. So we took it easy in the lope. It was great to ride a horse in the snow again... I love it (with the right horse) ;) And today I have sore legs and i can feel my butt ! :( Oh well... it only strenghens all my muscles also doing chores is a good work out. Yeah, to work in the snow takes a lot of energy. I was soooo tired last night, unbelievable. Now off in the kitchen to make granola !!

No comments:

Post a Comment