Tuesday, December 7, 2010

visit the neighbour's

Birgit went to Alberta today and so I am here with Marc, her husband. After feeding in the morning, Marc and I got two round bales from the pile and set it up for feeding in the evening. Then I went for a walk in the pasture to check the fence. It was around 11 am when I called Reg, Birgit's neighbour that I will come over for a visit. I also needed a new screw for my belt. I walked over there which took me around an hour today. The last time it was only around 40 min. I am really not in shape ;) We had a nice chat while we went to check the horses. Some are really nice and friendly. I had a few noses in my face ;) I had to be home at 4 pm to feed again. This time I did almost everything by myself, except forking hay and driving the quad. It is a hell of a work when you are not used to it ! I am sooo tired now !

No comments:

Post a Comment